Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cecil Fielder Sunday Trivia Question (UPDATED)

Name the five Major League Baseball teams that Cecil Fielder has played for (note - yes, he was orginally drafted and signed with the Kansas City Royals but never played with them).

Comments are now enabled, thanks for the emails. Sorry 'bout that!

Rules - You must be a follower of the blog to be eligible for the prize. Only one entry/comment per follower please. All correct entries will go into the Randomizer and one winner will be drawn. More info (if needed) can be found below in yesterday's post.

Prize - A 2011 Topps Retail Hanger Box from Target. 72 cards in the box, including an exclusive Target only Ruby Red Insert card. Shipped free, of course.

I'll put the comments on hide to be fair, and keep the contest open until Midnight (EST). Good luck to everyone and thanks for participating!

4 comments:

  1. If you emailed me your answer while the comments were down I've counted you in, and if you'd like you can still post them here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to rack my brain when you said FIVE. The Blue Jays, Tigers, Yankees and Angels came to me pretty easily, but man, I struggled with the last one. Answer: Indians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue Jays, Tigers, Yankees, Angels, and Indians. Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete